Monday, May 24, 2010

Spare Time...

In my free time (hee hee hee) I like to make letters for my friends' nurseries or kids' rooms. Here are some pics of some that I've done recently...











(this is actually in Trey's room!)

If you are wondering what itsy bitsy is...well....it's a little business that my mom and I are starting. When Trey was born, she made all of these wonderful burp clothes, bibs, changing pads, etc. for me...they are so amazing. After talking about it for awhile, we (and when I say we, I mean I talked her into it) decided to go into business! She's the talented seamstress and I throw in design ideas here and there and will market/sell them. We should have our website up and running here soon...in the meantime, here's a little sample of what we do!



If you or anyone you know might be interested in any of our things, please don't hesitate to send them our way!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Let me know when your website is up and running and I'll for sure be checking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...looking at them AGAIN! It makes me want new letters for Hazel!

    ReplyDelete