Saturday, October 2, 2010

Visual Aids

I'm obviously obsesssed with my kids. And taking pictures of my kids (can't wait for my new camera for Christmas honey!!). And editing pictures of my kids. With the abundance of football in our lives right now (woo-hoo), I have a lot of time to edit. So here you go. A look into the life of Team Keraus.



Thanks for the Cookie Monster brother.

"C" is for Cookie! I love him =)

The new Dragon pool...

Mama love... <3

Catchin' something!

Sandy Kid...

Loves swimming in the ocean!

Cover Model


I love my cheese crackers...pretty much the ONLY thing my brother doesn't take away from me!

What's this in my toes??





Like I said. Always. Climbing.


That face...

The eyes...
Future's so bright...

So as I'm doing this, I'm becoming very aware of the ratio of Trey pictures to Drake pictures. And I must plead my case here. I'm not favoring one son over the other. It's simple. Drake won't let me take his picture anymore. Any time I pull out the camera he runs. Or at least stops whatever cute thing he was doing at the moment. I swear.
Thanks for looking...more to come =)


No comments:

Post a Comment