Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beach Day

Went to the beach today. With three kids. By myself. 
What in the **bleeeeeeppppppp** was I thinking?

Yes. I brought this much stuff. And yes, the tent poles are on the wrong side of the tent. Don't judge. **Side Note: I have a few words for all of the old men who just watched me do this. Thanks for the help. 



But then I see them playing so, so well together...and for a moment, all of the work is worth it. 


This makes it a little worth it too *sigh*...


Power Rangers go everywhere with us. 
And what about the look on those faces?? 
My cup runneth over...


And Over....


And Over.





(In his defense, after he made his heart, he told me that it looked more like a toilet. I agreed.)

Needless to say, I'll do it all again. And enjoy every minute of it. Sand fleas and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment